But When I - building attention skills to survive and thrive at school
* some networks restrict access (due to cookies). You may need to
1. clear the Browser's cookies OR 2. shop online from home OR 3. contact us directly
But When I ... is a bright and inviting picture book about building attention skills at school.
Readers will recognize the challenges of alerting and focussing, and learn strategies to focus and alert. Included are
- strategies to recover during class, becoming more alert and focussed
- multiple ways of calming down
- graphics to help build awareness of physical and emotional upset, and physical and emotional calm.
A "Tips"section with tips for parents, educators and counsellors:
- highlights interest-based nervous systems and importance-driven nervous systems
- provides some adult strategies to foster attention
- addresses some underlying challenges and ways to manage or intervene
This is the fifth book in the popular “I Series”
- on calming - Instead I ... helping students
- on worry - What if I .. for calming worry
- on recess - So then I ... recess strategies
- on beating the blues - Why Can't I ... beating the blues
- on attention - But When I ...building attention skills
Save when you purchase our
FREE Shipping with 12 or more books - cannot be combined with coupons.
- 8.5" x 11"
- 24 pages
- Use Paypal and major credit cards.
- For other forms of payment
- (e.g., institutional invoicing, e-Interac transfer, cheque, purchase order, please email directly firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Book Order)