My Backpack - for thriving in two family homes NEW!
My Backpack ... is a bright and inviting "flip" picture book that supports children of separation or divorce.
Readers will recognize common challenges and feelings and follow the boy (one side) and the girl (other side) as each calms or gains the right amount of energy. Included are
- practical strategies to navigate transitions
- multiple ways of getting to calm and finding energy
- inviting game to support strategies to calm and rev
- simple models of connecting physical sensation and feelings
A section with key messages of safety and caring include:
- what parents want their kids to know
- what kids want parents to know
This is the sixth book, and first in the "My!" Series.
Save when you purchase multiple books. See our Tri-Pack and Mix 'n' Match bundles.
* some networks restrict access (due to cookies). You may need to
FREE Shipping with 12 or more books - cannot be combined with coupons.
- 8.5" x 11" (portrait)
- 34 pages, includes references
- Use Paypal and major credit cards.
- For other forms of payment
- (e.g., institutional invoicing, e-Interac transfer, cheque, purchase order, please email directly email@example.com with Subject: Book Order)