CHILL - like a superhero
CHILL - like a superhero is a bright, inspiring graphic novel that helps young teens navigate the challenges of everyday school life.
Tips for using our online store (some networks restrict access - due to cookies):
You may need to
1. clear the Browser's cookies OR 2. shop online from home OR 3. contact us directly
Young teens will recognize common school stressors, and learn ways of coping. Included are
- strategies to deal with social stressors, including embarrassing moments
- multiple ways of coming back to calm and increasing focus on schoolwork
- insight into physical and emotional states, handling bullies, and dealing with lying.
Two additional chapters highlight:
- five key ways of getting to calm, alert and focussed
- key aspects to a great apology, or fixing up relational messes
CHILL follows the main character from the “I Series”
- on calming - Instead I ... helping students
- on worry - What if I .. for calming worry
- on recess - So then I ... recess strategies
- on beating the blues - Why Can't I ... beating the blues
Save when you purchase our
FREE Shipping with 12 or more books - cannot be combined with coupons.
- 7" x 10"
- 78 pages, colour, spine
- Use Paypal and major credit cards.
- For other forms of payment
- (e.g., institutional invoicing, e-Interac transfer, cheque, purchase order, please email directly email@example.com with Subject: Book Order)