Why Can't I ... beating the blues to survive and thrive at school.
* some networks restrict access (due to cookies). You may need to
1. clear the Browser's cookies OR 2. shop online from home OR 3. contact us directly
Why Can't I ... is a bright picture book helps young students deal with "the blues".
Readers will recognize common school stressors, and learn ways of coping. Included are
- strategies to deal with feeling blue, having low moods
- multiple ways of energizing and increasing focus
- strategies to change physical and emotional states
A section with tips for parents, educators and counsellors:
- highlights some of the possible causes of "the blues"
- provides strategies to support young learners energize and focus.
This is the fourth book in the “I Series”
- on calming - Instead I ... helping students
- on worry - What if I .. for calming worry
- on recess - So then I ... recess strategies
- on beating the blues - Why Can't I ... beating the blues
- on attention - But When I ...building attention skills
Save when you purchase our
FREE Shipping with 12 or more books - cannot be combined with coupons.
- 8.5" x 11"
- 24 pages
- Use Paypal and major credit cards.
- For other forms of payment
- (e.g., institutional invoicing, e-Interac transfer, cheque, purchase order, please email directly email@example.com with Subject: Book Order)