What If I ... for calming worry to survive and thrive at school
* some networks restrict access (due to cookies). You may need to
1. clear the Browser's cookies OR 2. shop online from home OR 3. contact us directly
What If I ... is a bright and inviting picture book about a week of calming worry at school.
Readers will recognize "What if ..." stressors and learn ways of coping. Included are
- practical strategies to navigate the school day
- multiple ways of calming down
- simple metaphors to understand emotional states
A section with tips for parents, educators and counsellors:
- highlight some factors that may impact how students
- provide strategies to support young learners in each of these areas.
This is the second book in the “I Series”
- on calming - Instead I ... helping students
- on worry - What if I .. for calming worry
- on recess - So then I ... recess strategies
- on beating the blues - Why Can't I ... beating the blues
Save when you purchase our
FREE Shipping with 12 or more books - cannot be combined with coupons.
- 8.5" x 11"
- 24 pages
- Use Paypal and major credit cards.
- For other forms of payment
- (e.g., institutional invoicing, e-Interac transfer, cheque, purchase order, please email directly firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Book Order)