Instead I ... helping students survive and thrive at school
* some networks restrict access (due to cookies). You may need to
1. clear the Browser's cookies OR 2. shop online from home OR 3. contact us directly
Instead I ... is a bright and inviting picture book about a day at school. Recent insights into self-regulation are woven into the fabric of the story.
Readers will recognize common stressors at school and learn ways of coping. Included are
- practical strategies to come back to calm at school
- age-appropriate social strategies
A section with tips for parents, educators and counsellors includes:
- recent insights around how we calm (i.e., self-regulation)
- strategies to support young learners in each of the five calming modalities
This is the first book in the “I Series”
- on calming - Instead I ... helping students
- on worry - What if I .. for calming worry
- on recess - So then I ... recess strategies
- on beating the blues - Why Can't I ... beating the blues
Save when you purchase our
FREE Shipping with 12 or more books - cannot be combined with coupons.
- 8.5" x 11"
- 24 pages
- Use Paypal and major credit cards.
- For other forms of payment
- (e.g., institutional invoicing, e-Interac transfer, cheque, purchase order, please email directly email@example.com with Subject: Book Order)